The Thorn cult is a cult of druids that existed in the 4-6 timeline. It is this cult that gave Michael his power.
The Thorn cult places a curse on a child from their tribe, currently Michael Myers. The Curse of Thorn is what makes him invincible, and commands him to kill every member of his family as a sacrifice to keep the cult alive. They planned to place the curse on Danny Strode after Michael made his final sacrifice, but before he could kill Stephen Lloyd, Michael got tired of being used by them, so he killed several member of the Thorn cult (though some fans speculate that Dr. Terence Wynn survived, however his death was only not shown onscreen in case he needed to return in a sequel).
Known members: Edit
- Dr. Terence Wynn: The cult leader. Kept watch over Michael and liberated him from the Haddonfield Police Department in 1989. Was killed by Michael in 1995.
- Michael Myers: The main killer; the one with the Curse of Thorn. His fate is unknown, though it is implied by Dr. Sam Loomis that his rage will eventually destroy him.
- Mrs. Minnie Blankenship: A mysterious old woman who was babysitting Michael the night he was cursed. Was possibly in the operating room with the doctors and killed by Michael.
- Dawn Thompson: Wynn's receptionist. Was possibly killed by Michael during the operating room massacre.
- Dr. Bonham: A doctor at Haddonfield Memorial Hospital who helped Sam Loomis discover that Jamie Lloyd had given birth hours before her death. Was killed by Michael.
- Mary: A midwife who helped Jamie Lloyd and her baby Stephen Lloyd escape, and was killed by Michael.
- Seven unnamed doctors and an unnamed nurse, all of whom are killed by Michael. One of them had his face smashed against bars by Michael.