The 4-6 Timeline is one of the four timelines comprising the Halloween series. The 4-6 timeline deals with serial killer Michael Myers hunting down and his family members and anybody else who gets in his way. In this timeline, Michael is manipulated and controlled by the Cult of Thorn.
The 4-6 Timeline is comprised of:
- Halloween II
- Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers
- Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers
- Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers
- Halloween (Chaos! comic)
- Halloween II: The Blackest Eyes
- Halloween H20: Twenty Years Later (alternate version)
- Halloween III: The Devil's Eyes
The 4-6 Timeline was officially ended in 1998, when the release of Halloween H20: Twenty Years Later retconned Parts 4, 5, and 6 out of existence. However, the trilogy of comic books released by Chaos! comics continued the storyline, as well as inventing an alternate version of H20 in which the event of 4-6 took place.